Easy Peel off Phospor Plate Barrier Envelopes and Cards, 200+200/box, 991353, 991360, 991366
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Remove a cardboard protective cover from the left section of the box. Insert your phosphor plate aligned to the cut out on the protective cover.
- Fold the protective cover over the phosphor plate.
- Remove a phosphor plate envelope from the right side of the box.
- Place the folded protective coven containing the phosphor plate> into the sleeve. Use the semi-transparent side of the envelope to make sure the plate is loaded conectly.
- Peel away the white tab.
- Pinch the opening to ensure that the envelope is sealed.
- Place envelope in mouth with proper side facing x-ray tube (following plate manufecturers instructions) and expose.
- Bring envelope to processing area. Keep the semi-transparent side of the envelope face down during transport to avoid lightening the image prior to processing.
- At your processing machine, flex the butterfly tabs at the opening of the envelope and peel down the center seam. Ybu can now feed your plate into the processing machine.
- Discard used envelope and protective cover.
- When the plate is dispensed from your processing machine, take a fresh cardboard protective cover and envelope and repeat steps 1 through 10.
Please Note: There are diflerent size envelopes and inserts for different size phosphor plates.
Quantity per Unit: 200+200